JOIN OUR TEAM, LIVE YOUR DREAM
At Whistler Cooks | Hunter Gather | Cranked | Mile One "We love feeding people!". It's the key ingredient to producing the perfect meal wherever, whenever. On any given day we could be serving with our CATERING team a plated meal to a happy couple at their wedding reception, smoking up a feast at HUNTER GATHER or passing canapes and champagne to guests in a world class art gallery, providing a Chef-driven casual dining experience at MILE ONE focusing on great BC ingredients, or even fueling up customers with their daily caffeine fix at CRANKED.
Want to find out more on what we're all about? Fill in an application form!
WHERE YOU COULD WORK?
Hunter Gather Eatery & Taphouse - in the heart of Whistler village, you will get to cook and serve local fare and craft beer.
Mile One Eating House - in Pemberton, cooking a serving comfort food to locals and visitors alike.
Cranked Espresso Bar - a warm and welcoming atmosphere and exceptional coffee, craft beer and small bites to match.
Daylodge Café - located at Whistler Olympic Parks, fuels cross country skiers in the idyllic Callaghan Valley, from November - April each year.
Production and Prep - at our commissary kitchen in Function Junction, you will be involved in mass production of food for outlets and events.
Venue Catering - working onsite at one of our partner venues, you will get to experience working for large scale hotels, to provide exceptional service to visitors.
Event Catering - be part of the crew at the largest events in the Sea-to-Sky corridors, from weddings to sporting events - no two events are the same.
"Working with the WCC team for the duration of my two years in Whistler, I can honestly say it didn't feel like work. It felt like one big family bursting with love and support. Everyone is there to live the amazing mountain lifestyle and enjoy the beauty and opportunities that Whistler and BC have to offer."
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Red Seal Training
- join our team and work towards your Red Seal in Cooking
- work through all practical elements of the course under guidance form our team
- sit qualification exams during quieter times at work
- available for both Front of House and Kitchen
- join our team from April to September or December to April
- guaranteed hours towards work term
Whistler Experience Program
- customer service and leadership training
- training program developed by University of Victoria and Whistler Chamber of Commerce
- internationally recognize training program
- convenient locations close to bus stops
- fully furnished
- shared house with shared common areas and bathrooms
- shared rooms with twin beds
- hydro included in rent
- internet included in rent
- secure bike and ski storage